Breast cancer, medical oncology
Breast cancer clinical trials, triple negative breast cancer, early-onset breast cancer, racial disparities.
- 1999: MD, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2001: MPH, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- 1999 - 2000: Intern, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2002 - 2006: Resident and chief resident, medicine and pediatrics, Bridgeport Hospital/Yale New Haven Health, Bridgeport, Conn.
- 2006 - 2009: Fellow, hematology/oncology, Indiana University, Indianapolis
- 2006: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2006: American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- 2009: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.