In general, my main interest is the oncologic application of positron emission tomography (PET). PET provides unique information about the biology and behavior of tumors that can be used to improve management of cancer patients.
- 1977: MD, Pahlavi University, Shiraz, Iran
- - : Resident and chief resident, radiology, Pahlavi University Hospitals, Shiraz, Iran
- - : Resident and chief resident, nuclear medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- - : Chief resident, nuclear medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- - : Fellow, PET imaging, Washington University
- : American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.