Prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, hereditary kidney cancer syndromes
Prostate cancer screening and epidemiology; cell signaling and molecular targeted therapeutics for prostate cancer; evaluation and treatment of hereditary kidney cancer syndromes.
- 1996: MD, Emory University, Atlanta
- 1996 - 1998: Resident, general surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1998 - 2002: Resident, urology, Washington University
- 2002 - 2005: Clinical fellow, urologic cancer, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Md.
- : American Board of Urology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.