Clinical trials for treatment of GU and GI malignancies, including new agents, new modalities and especially multimodality therapy. Also, some interest in looking at prognostic factors in tumors.
- 1984: MD, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- 1984 - 1987: Intern and resident, internal medicine, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 1987 - 1991: Fellow, hematology/oncology, University of California, San Francisco
- 1987: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1989: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- 1990: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.