Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
Helping cancer patients and survivors fulfill their reproductive goals. Our clinic provides services in fertility preservation for men and women prior to gonadotoxic therapy. These services include banking of sperm, embryos, oocytes and ovarian tissue. For people with diminished fertility as a consequence of cancer treatment, we can provide sperm extraction, in vitro fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, donor oocytes and donor sperm. We can also coordinate the use of gestational carriers.
- 2001: MD, Loyola University, Maywood, Ill.
- 2001 - 2002: Intern, obstetrics and gynecology, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 2002 - 2005: Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, Duke University
- 2005 - 2008: Fellow, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2007: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.