Immunophenotyping and genetic profiling of B-cell lymphomas. Genetic alterations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma that predict response to immuno-chemotherapy, as well as morphologic and immunophenotypic characterization of immunodeficiency-associated B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders.
- 1995: MD, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1995 - 1996: Intern, internal medicine, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1999 - 2002: Resident, anatomic and clinical pathology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 2002 - 2003: Fellow, hematopathology, University of Pennsylvania
- 2002: American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- 2007: American Board of Pathology, Hematopathology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.