Anatomical pathology, head and neck cancer
HPV related tumors of the head and neck with focus on diagnostic and prognostic markers
- 2003: MD, University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt
- 2004 - 2005 : Intern, University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine
- 2013 - 2016: Resident, pathology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- 2016 - 2017: Clinical fellow, endocrine, head and neck, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Conn.
- 2017 - 2018: Resident, pathology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- 2018: American Board of Pathology - anatomic and clinical pathology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.