Neuroradiology, pediatric neuroradiology
Oncologic imaging translational research. Research employs advanced MR imaging methods to improve understanding of the clinical behavior of CNS neoplasms.
- 1991: PhD, radiological sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Mass.
- 1992: MD, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- 1992 - 1993: Intern, internal medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 1993 - 1997: Resident, diagnostic radiology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1995 - : Postdoctoral fellow, neuroimaging laboratory, Washington University
- 1997 - 1999: Fellow, neuroradiology, Washington University
- 1997: American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
- 1999: American Board of Radiology, Neuroradiology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.