Adult and pediatric spinal surgery
Munish C. Gupta, M.D. is an adult and pediatric spine care specialist. His vast expertise focuses on spinal reconstructive surgery, including the repair of spinal deformities associated with scoliosis, multiple surgeries, and other severe spine problems. Dr. Gupta is conducting ongoing research for spinal fusion techniques.
- 1986: MD, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- 1986 - 1987: General surgery internship, Northwestern University
- 1987 - 1991: Orthopaedic surgery residency, Northwestern University
- 1991 - 1992: Spine surgery fellowship, Kenton D. Leatherman Spine Center and University of Louisville
- 1994-2004: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Diplomat
- 2004-2014: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Recertified
- 2014-2024: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Recertified
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.