Leukemia, bone marrow and stem cell transplantation
NK Cell based adoptine immuno-therapies for refractory AML/MDS; BMT; and elderly AML.
- 2003: MD, Government Medical College, Srinagar, India
- 2005 - 2008: Resident, internal medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- 2008 - 2011: Fellow, hematology/oncology and transplantation, University of Minnesota
- 2011 - 2012: Fellow, bone marrow transplantation, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2011: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.