Pancreatic, liver, bile duct, stomach and small intestine cancer; melanoma and other skin cancers; sarcoma
Care of patients with tumors of the pancreas, liver (primary and metastatic), bile ducts, stomach, and small intestine, as well as patients with melanoma and other skin cancers and sarcomas. Research focuses on the identification and treatment of patients at high risk for recurrence of their cancer and the use of novel treatment modalities to improve survival.
- 2003: MD, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 2003 - 2005: Resident, general surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2006: Research fellow, surgery and immunology, Washington University
- 2006 - 2009: Resident and chief resident, general surgery, Washington University
- 2009 - 2011: Fellow, surgical oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- 2009: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery