Spine surgery, neurological surgery
Primary and metastatic spinal and spinal cord tumors; degeneration diseases of the cervical thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine; spinal trauma; general neurosurgery.
- 1995: MD, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- 1995 - 1996: Intern, general surgery, University of Washington, Seattle
- 1996 - 2000: Resident, neurological surgery, University of Washington
- 2000 - 2001: Specialist registrar, neurological surgery, Atkinson Morley’s Hospital, London
- 2001 - 2002: Chief resident, neurological surgery, University of Washington
- 2002 - 2003: Spine fellow, neurological surgery, University of Chicago
- 2010: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.