Kidney, prostate and bladder cancer; laparoscopic surgery; robotic surgery
Improving the delivery and quality of urologic and cancer care through clinical and administrative data research as well as clinical trials.
- 2000: MD, Albany Medical College, Albany, N.Y.
- 2007: MPH, epidemiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 200 - 2002: Resident, general surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- 2002 - 2006: Resident, urology, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- 2006 - 2009: Fellow, urologic oncology, endourology and outcomes research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- : American Board of Urology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.