The treatment of brain tumors using radiation therapy - namely Gamma Knife, proton therapy and stereotactic body radiation therapy.
Dose escalated radiation therapy to treat GBM in conjunction with novel imaging techniques. Imaging biomarkers to improve tumor response assessment and to reduce normal tissue toxicity. Translational research for brain metastases and recurrent GBM.
- 1995: MD, McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Canada
- 1995 - 1996: Intern, internal medicine, Jewish General Hospital, Montreal
- 1996 - 2000: Resident, radiation oncology, McGill University Health Center, Montreal
- 2000 - 2001: Fellow, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 2003: American Board of Radiology, radiation oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.