Kidney, prostate and ureteral cancers
Robotic and laparoscopic treatment of kidney, ureteral and prostate cancer.
- 1986: MD, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore University, India
- 1986 - 1991: Resident, general surgery, Bangalore University, India
- 1994 - 1996: Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, surgery, Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 1996 - 2000: Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, urology , Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom
- 2001 - 2002: Research fellow, endourology and laparoscopy, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2002 - 2003: Clinical fellow, endourology and laparoscopy, Washington University
- 1994: Royal College of Surgeons, surgery
- 1999: Royal College of Surgeons, urology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.