Spine and spinal cord cancer
Treatment of tumors of the spine and spinal cord, with a specific focus on metastatic disease of the spine.
- 1993: MD, University of California, Los Angeles
- 1993 - 1994: Intern, general surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1994 - 2000: Resident and chief resident, neurosurgery, Washington University
- 1997 - 1999: Research fellow, bone and mineral diseases, Washington University
- 2000 - 2001: Fellow, spinal neurosurgery, Washington University
- 2003: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.