Clinical interest in hematopathology and a research interest in the molecular pathogenesis of acute leukemia.
- 1983: MD, Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq
- 1994: PhD, Brown University, Providence, R.I.
- 1983 - 1984: Intern, Medical City Teaching Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq
- 1984 - 1988: Resident, pathology, Medical City Teaching Hospital and Baghdad University
- 1991 - 1995: Resident, pathology, Brown University, Providence, R.I.
- 1995 - 2000: Fellow, hematopathology, Cornell University, New York
- 1996 - 2000: Postdoctoral fellow, cell biology, Rockefeller University, New York
- 1995: American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- 1999: American Board of Pathology, Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.