Head and neck cancer, thyroid cancer
Identifying molecular drivers of carcinogenesis of HPV-positive oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma with poor oncologic outcomes, including in patients with dual exposure to HPV and tobacco, epidemiologic studies in head and neck cancer, understanding the molecular basis of susceptibility to HPV-positive and HPV-negative head and neck cancer
- 2005: MD, Rutgers University, Newark, N.J.
- 2005 - 2006: Intern, general surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- 2006 - 2010: Resident, otolaryngology, Baylor College of Medicine
- 2010 - 2011: Fellow, head and neck surgical oncology and microvascular reconstruction, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
- 2011: American Board of Otolaryngology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.