Breast cancer, breast surgery
Identification of tumor antigens; study of antigen presentation pathways and co-stimulatory factors; design of a novel vaccine using already obtained unique solid tumor antigens; strategies in the treatment of breast, ovarian and pancreatic cancers; clinical trials involving various biologies in the treatment of solid tumors; murine congenic model to study the mechanism of immune therapies toward developing better treatment strategies.
- 1977: MD, University of Pittsburgh
- 1977 - 1979: Intern and resident, surgery, Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Boston
- 1979 - 1982: Research fellow, Surgery Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Md.
- 1982 - 1984: Resident and chief resident, surgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
- 1985 - 1985: Chief resident, surgery, Brockton/West Roxbury Veteran's Administration Hospital, Boston
- 1987, 1995, 2006: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.