North St. Louis County
Siteman Cancer Center is now seeing patients at its newest satellite location, Christian Hospital in north St. Louis County. The new location is Siteman’s fifth in the St. Louis area.
Siteman Cancer Center at Christian Hospital offers convenient access to nationally recognized cancer care, including clinical trials evaluating innovative cancer therapies, for residents in north St. Louis, north St. Louis County, southern Illinois and the region.
For now, Siteman will offer cancer care on the Christian Hospital campus, at 11125 Dunn Road near Interstate 270 and Highway 367. However, a new facility is planned at Northwest HealthCare, six miles west of the hospital, pending necessary approvals. That site, at 1225 Graham Road in Florissant, would become home to Siteman’s north St. Louis County satellite with an anticipated groundbreaking in early 2018 and opening in 2019.
State-of-the-art clinical care, including access to clinical trials, will be provided by Washington University medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and surgeons. Efforts will be made to ensure that care is streamlined so patients who need to see multiple physicians can see them during the same initial visit.
Medical oncologist Timothy Rearden, MD, who has been practicing at Christian Hospital for 22 years and is a full-time Washington University School of Medicine faculty member in the Division of Medical Oncology, serves as medical director of Siteman Cancer Center at Christian Hospital. He will continue to see cancer patients at the north St. Louis County location. Washington University radiation oncologist Mackenzie Daly, MD, is director of radiation oncology at Siteman at Christian Hospital.
Other Washington University Physicians who see patients at Siteman at Christian Hospital:
- Medical oncologist and gastrointestinal cancer specialist Nikolaos Trikalinos, MD;
- Medical oncologist Anna Roshal, MD;
- Hematologist Camille Abboud, MD;
- Breast and/or reconstructive surgeons Virginia Herrmann, MD; Katherine Glover-Collins, MD, PhD; and Donald Buck, MD;
- Urologic surgeons Arnold Bullock, MD, and Ramakrishna Venkatesh, MD;
- General/colorectal surgeon Muhammad Yasin; and
- Radiation oncologists Jay Huang, MD, Christina Tsien, MD; and Wade Thorstad, MD.