Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital
St. Louis Children’s Hospital partners with the Siteman Cancer Center to provide cancer care for children and young adults through a joint program called Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital leverages the world-class care offered by Washington University Physicians with the most advanced medical treatments available to provide a compassionate, family-centered experience.
Every patient is special. Every patient is part of the St. Louis Children’s Hospital family.
At Siteman Kids, the focus is on the individual needs of each child and young adult, addressing the unique challenges of each patient and bringing the scientific innovations of an exceptional cancer center directly to you.
Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital offers:
- Access to emerging therapies not available elsewhere in the region.
- Latest in targeted therapies for precision treatment (proton beam, intraoperative MRI, gamma knife).
- Personalized care through genomics.
- Special expertise in brain tumors, and bone marrow transplantation.
- Support for school and college retention, promoting social and emotional health.
- Survivorship services to support care into adulthood.
- Meeting young adult needs: fertility, peer acceptance, career planning.
- A family-centered environment, accommodating everyone’s needs.
For appointments call 314-454-5437 or 800-678-5437.