Head and neck cancer
Evaluation of targeted therapy approaches in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Participation on multi-institutional trials of therapy for soft tissue and bone sarcomas.
- 1986: MD, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- 1986 - 1989: Intern and resident, internal medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- 1989 - 1990: Fellow, medical oncology/hematology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- 1990 - 1992: Fellow, bone marrow transplantation, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- 1990, 2000: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1993, 2003: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.