My laboratory uses a variety of approaches to discover the molecular events that drive prostate and bladder cancer genesis and progression. A key goal is to identify therapeutic strategies that exploit vulnerabilities created by these molecular alterations.
- 2004: PhD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas
- 2004: MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- 2004 - 2005: Intern, internal medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 2005 - 2006: Resident, internal medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 2007 - 2011: Fellow, medical oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- 2008 - 2014: Research fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.