Phase I developmental therapeutics. In seeking novel treatment strategies for patients with cancer, I hope to find more efficacious and more tolerable regimens. My other major interest is in the area of AIDS-associated malignancies.
- 1990: MD, University of the Philippines, Manila
- 1991 - 1994: Resident, internal medicine, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- 1994 - 1997: Clinical fellow, hematology and medical oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1997 - 1998: Research fellow, hematology and medical oncology, Washington University
- 1996: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1997: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.