The treatment of kidney and prostate cancer with minimally invasive, laparoscopic and percutaneous approaches; robotic surgery
The development of new surgical techniques to treat kidney and prostate cancer
- 1996: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1996 - 1998: Resident, surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1998 - 2002: Resident, urology, Washington University
- 2002 - 2004: Fellow, laparoscopy, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- 2004: American Board of Urology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.