Breast cancer, HER2 positive breast cancer
Her2-positive breast cancer is a subtype of breast cancer where the Her2/neu tyrosine kinase drives the proliferation of cancer cells by activating a biochemical signaling pathway. We study this pathway using the techniques of proteomics and mass spectometry, coupled with traditional biochemistry and cell biology approaches.
- 1998: PhD, pharmacology and biochemistry, Cornell University, New York
- 1999: MD, Cornell University
- 1999 - 2002: Intern and resident, internal medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2002 - 2007: Fellow, medical oncology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
- 2002: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2004: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.