Reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction, cancer reconstruction
- 1983: MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
- 1983 - 1984: Intern, general surgery, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pa.
- 1984 - 1986: Resident, general surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas
- 1986 - 1989: Resident, general surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha
- 1989 - 1991: Resident, plastic surgery, University of Tennessee, Memphis
- 1991 - 1992: Fellow, hand and microsurgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1992 - 1993: Fellow, peripheral nerve and brachial plexus, Washington University
- 1990, 1999: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
- 1995: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- 1995: American Board of Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.