Gene therapy, virotherapy and vaccinology.
- 1982: MD, Emory University, Atlanta
- 2002: PhD, virology, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 1982 - 1985: Intern and resident, internal medicine, Emory University, Atlanta
- 1985 - 1989: Fellow, pulmonary medicine, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Md.
- 1989 - 1990: Fellow, biotechnology, Navy Medical Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.