Brain and nervous system cancers
Endothelial-smooth muscle cell interactions; magnetic stereotactic therapy of malignant gliomas
- 1974: MD, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1974 - 1976: Resident, internal medicine, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, N.Y.
- 1976 - 1977: Resident, surgery, University of Virginia, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1977 - 1981: Resident, neurosurgery, University of Virginia, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1979 - 1980: Postdoctoral fellow, physiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1981 - 1982: Registrar, surgical neurology, Freedom Fields, Plymouth General Hospital, Plymouth, England
- 1982 - 1983: Chief resident, Neurosurgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- 1978: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1985: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.