Cytokine activity against tumor cell mechanism of action; molecular genetics of endometrial and ovarian cancers; and RER mutations, LOH, cloning areas of loss on 10q and 1p.
- 1980: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1980 - 1984: Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1984 - 1987: Fellow, gynecologic oncology, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 1988: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1989: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.