Esophageal, thoracic and lung cancer
The management of lung cancer, mesothelioma and esophageal cancer as well as developing clinical trials for patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- 1986: MD, University of Madras, Madras, India
- 1987 - 1991: Resident,internal medicine, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry, India
- 1991 - 1993: Intern and resident, internal medicine, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago
- 1993 - 1996: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1993: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 1996: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- 1997: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.