Cancer predisposition syndromes
Our laboratory studies the molecular biology of nervous system tumors, including neurofibromatosis 1, neurofibromatosis 2 and tuberous sclerosis 2 tumor suppressor gene products. In addition, I direct the neurofibromatosis program at St. Louis Children's Hospital and am involved in several trials for these patients. Key words: Inherited cancer syndromes, neurofibromatosis, neuro-oncology.
- 1980: MS, human genetics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1984: PhD, microbiology and immunology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1986: MD, University of Michigan
- 1986 - 1990: Resident, neurology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 1990 - 1993: Postdoctoral fellow, human molecular genetics, Howard Hughes Medical Institute and University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1992: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.