Multi-parametric advanced diffusion imaging techniques for the evaluation of brain tumors (specifically gliomas) and head and neck tumors (specifically squamous cell carcinoma)
- 2004: MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan
- 2005 - 2009: Resident, radiology, University of West Virginia, Morgantown
- 2014 - 2015: Fellow, neuroradiology, Mallinckrodt Institute, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2015 - 2016: Research fellow, neuroradiology, Mallinckrodt Institute, Washington University
- 2009: American Board of Radiology
- 2016: American Board of Radiology - neuroradiology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.