Breast cancer, brain tumors, leukemia, lymphoma, lung cancer
Nanoparticle development for targeted drug delivery to radiation-inducible receptors. Molecular targeted radiation protection through inhibition of apoptosis in the brain, intestine and bone marrow stem cells. Molecular targeted radiation sensitizers are also developed through partnerships with industry. Molecular imaging of cancer response, including peptides that detect tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
- 1984: MD, Rush University, Chicago
- 1984 - 1986: Intern and resident, internal medicine, University of Chicago
- 1986 - 1989: Resident, radiation oncology, University of Chicago
- 1989 - 1990: Research fellow, radiation and cellular oncology, University of Chicago
- 1989: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.