Pediatric cancer, bone marrow transplantation
Basic laboratory interests include mechanisms of T cell tolerance and the role of cytokines in the immune response. Clinical interests include bone marrow transplantation and pediatric oncology.
- 1986: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1986 - 1989: Intern and resident, pediatrics, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1989 - 1992: Fellow, pediatric hematology/oncology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- 1989, 1998: American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- 1992, 1998: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.