Sarcoma, rare tumors
Utilize genomic information from human sarcoma to better understand the development and progression of these cancers in order to identify biomarkers and therapeutic targets. The pathogenesis of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNSTs), an aggressive soft tissue sarcoma that occurs at an increased frequency in patients with the Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) tumor predisposition syndrome.
- 2009: MD, PhD in biology, Washington University in St. Louis
- 2009 - 2011: Resident, internal medicine, Washington University
- 2011 - 2012: Chief resident, internal medicine, Washington University
- 2012 - 2016: Hematology and oncology fellow, postdoctoral research fellow, Washington University
- 2012: American Board of Internal Medicine