Head and neck oncology, head and neck surgery, microvascular reconstruction
All forms of Head & Neck cancer with an emphasis on transoral, minimally invasive surgery & microvascular free tissue reconstruction.
- 2004: MD, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- 2004 - 2005: Intern, general surgery, Washington Univeristy, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2007: Research fellow, Washington University
- 2007 - 2011: Resident, otolaryngology head and neck surgery, Washington University
- 2011 - 2012: Fellow, head and neck surgery, microvascular reconstruction, University of Toronto
- 2012: American Board of Otolaryngology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.