Prostate, kidney and bladder cancer; pediatric cancer; sarcoma; prostate brachytherapy
Pediatric radiation oncology, conformal radiotherapy, radiation oncology, quality assurance, genitourinary radiation oncology. Key words: Genitourinary cancer, prostate cancer, radiation therapy, IMRT, conformal, radiation, dose escalation, tate effects, pediatric cancer, medulloblastoma, normal tissue effect modeling, quality of life, clinical trials.
- 1986: MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- 1986 - 1988: Resident, internal medicine and radiation oncology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York
- 1988 - 1990: Resident, radiation oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1990 - 1991: Clinical instructor/fellow, radiation oncology, Washington University
- 1991: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.