Hematologic malignancies, lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia
My interests involve clinical and translational efforts to improve outcomes for lymphoma patients. I am particularly interested in novel agents and testing of those agents in clinical trials. I have led several clinical trials in the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group and currently serve as Chair of the ECOG Lymphoma Committee.
- 1994: MD, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston
- 1994 - 1998: Resident, internal medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1998 - 2000: Fellow, hematology, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1997: American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2001, 2011: American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.