Melanoma, skin cancers
My goal as a physician-scientist is to interface between medicine and basic science to confront challenging fundamental questions in cancer biology. In particular, I study the molecular regulation of cancer initiation - the events that occur at the very start of tumor formation - during which cells readopt stem cell-like characteristics.
- 2005: MD, University of Chicago
- 2003: PhD, molecular genetics and cell biology, University of Chicago
- 2005 - 2007: Resident, internal medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
- 2007 - 2011: Fellow, hematology/oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 2008 - 2016: Postdoctoral research fellow, Boston Children's Hospital
- 2008: American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2010: American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.