- 1995: MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- 2002: PhD, immunology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 1995 - 2003: Intern, resident and chief resident, general surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 2003 - 2005: Fellow, cardiothoracic surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2006: Fellow, thoracic surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- 2004: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.