Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, Washington University School of Medicine
Functional neurosurgery and spinal surgery with specialized clinical interest in brain tumors.
- 1999: MD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 1999 - 2001: Intern, general surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2001 - 2005: Resident and chief resident, neurosurgery, Washington University
- 2005 - 2006: Fellow, epilepsy and spine surgery, University of Washington, Seattle
- 2010: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.