Brain Laser Center (brainlasercenter.wustl.edu), neuro-oncology, spine surgery, brain tumors, brain tumors requiring motor and speech mapping, surgical treatment of epilepsy, Monteris laser ablation and Gamma Knife
Neuroprosthetics – devices linked to the brain that may lead to cures for paralysis, allow patients to move artificial limbs or restore other neurological functions.
Brain Mapping – developing advanced techniques to locate and preserve critical areas of brain function.
- 1999: MD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 1999 - 2001: Intern, general surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2001 - 2005: Resident and chief resident, neurosurgery, Washington University
- 2005 - 2006: Fellow, epilepsy and spine surgery, University of Washington, Seattle
- 2010: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.