Gastrointestinal oncology, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatobiliary cancer, novel therapeutics, clinical trial.
Understanding the signaling interplay between the inflammatory and oncogenic pathways, how they affect tumor initiation, progression and response to treatments, and translating these findings into novel treatments for patients. Clinical interest in gastrointestinal such as colorectal, pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancers.
- 1999: MD, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2006: PhD, molecular cancer biology program, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- 1998 - 1999: Intern, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 1999 - 2002: Resident, internal medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2007 - 2009: Resident, internal medicine, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2009 - 2010: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2010 - 2013: Fellow, medical oncology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
- 2011: American Board of Internal Medicine
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.