Mouse leukemia models, including friend virus erythroleukemia-multigenetic events, cell surface organization and signaling by the erythoropoietin receptor. Also, developmental hematopoiesis, including identification of novel growth factors and their receptors, which regulate the initiation of embryonic hematopoiesis.
- 1979: MS, biochemistry, University of Toronto
- 1983: MD, McGill University, Montreal
- 1983 - 1985: Intern and resident, internal medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston
- 1985 - 1986: Visiting scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston
- 1986 - 1987: Chief resident, internal medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- 1987 - 1988: Clinical fellow, medical oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institite and Harvard Medical School
- 1987 - 1990: Clinical fellow, hematology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- 1988 - 1992: Postdoctoral research fellow, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research and Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.