Breast cancer, endocrine therapy, developmental therapeutics, biomarkers and pharmacogenetics.
- 1990: MD, Beijing Medical University
- 1997: PhD, developmental biology, University of Cincinnati
- 1990 - 1991: Resident, internal medicine and endocrinology, Beijing Medical University
- 1997 - 1998: Postdoctoral fellow, endocrinology and oncology, University of Cincinnati
- 1998 - 2001: Intern and resident, internal medicine, New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, N.C.
- 2001 - 2005: Fellow, hematology and oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- 2001: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2004: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- 2005: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.