Pediatric hematology and oncology
Dr. Magee studies the mutations that cause leukemia in children. He is trying to understand why childhood leukemias are different from adult leukemias. This will allow therapies to be tailored to the specific needs of children. Dr. Magee is also an expert on stem cells that are utilized in bone marrow transplants. Work in his lab will help improve treatments for children with leukemia and bone marrow failure syndromes.
- 2005: MD, PhD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2005 - 2007: Resident, pediatrics, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 2007 - 2010: Fellow, pediatric hematology and oncology, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- 2009: American Board of Pediatrics, general pediatrics
- 2011: American Board of Pediatrics, pediatric hematology-oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.