Identification of minimally invasive approaches to breast cancer staging using imaging combined with molecular techniques; the identification of non-BRCA genes responsible for the development of breast cancer in young women under the age of 40; and the design of novel gene-specific approaches to breast cancer treatment.
- 1997: MD, Southern Illinois University, Springfield
- 1997 - 1999: Resident, general surgery, Saint Louis University
- 1999 - 2002: Research fellow, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2002 - 2005: Resident, general surgery, Washington University
- 2005 - 2006: Fellow, surgical oncology, Washington University
- 2006: American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.