Colon and rectal cancer
Minimally invasive surgical approaches for the treatment of colon and rectal cancer; molecular profiling of colon and rectal cancer; genetic modifiers of colorectal carcinogenesis
- 1994: MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1996 - 1998: Research fellow, surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1998 - 2001: Resident and chief resident, surgery, Washington University
- 2001 - 2002: Fellow, colon and rectal surgery, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, Mass.
- 2002: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- 2003: American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.