Lung cancer, esophageal cancer, Barrett's esophagus
Clinical interests include lung cancer, esophageal cancer, Barrett's esophagus and mediastinal cancers, including germ cell tumors and thymomas. Research interests include lung cancer, esophageal cancer, Barrett's esophagus and photodynamic therapy.
- 1986: MD, University of Chicago
- 2005: MPH, Saint Louis University
- 1986 - 1987: Intern, surgery, Naval Hospital, San Diego
- 1990 - 1992: Resident, surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- 1992 - 1994: Research fellow, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 1994 - 1996: Senior resident, surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 1996 - 1998: Resident, cardiothoracic surgery, Washington University, St. Louis
- 1998: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- 1999: American Board of Thoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.