Main clinical and translational research interests are in the development of new Phase II clinical studies for patients with lung cancer.
- 1995: MD, Fundação Técnico-Educational Souza Marques, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 1996 - 1998: Resident, internal medicine and hematology, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 1998 - 2001: Resident, internal medicine, University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- 2001 - 2004: Fellow, hematology and oncology, University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- 2001: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 2004: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Disclaimer: This listing may not include all articles associated with this physician and may include publications related to other physicians with a similar name.